Workshops at the Engineering Days 2019
You are interested in holding a workshop?
Workshop registration with simultaneous exhibitor registration
If you have registered for an exhibitor booth, you also have the opportunity to hold a workshop.
- Please indicate this when booking your exhibitor booth in the online portal
- Kindly send the required “Documents for submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31.05.2019
Subsequent workshop registration
If you decide to attend a workshop after you have registered as an exhibitor, please proceed as follows:
- Please send an email for the subsequent booking to: EngDays@salzburgcongress.at
- Please send the required “Documents for submission” to email@example.com by 31.05.2019
The workshops will take place in parallel sessions in the morning of the second congress day. 30 minutes are estimated per workshop.
The lecturers are responsible for the topics and the design of the workshops.
Documents for submission
- Titel of the workshop, name of the workshop leader/company
- Short description of the workshop (max. 50 words)
€ 550,- (Austrian companies: plus 20% VAT, entrepreneur abroad: net = reverse charge)
With the submission, the lecturers and workshop leaders guarantee that the copyrights are respected in the design of their contributions, especially in works such as pictures, videos or texts. The lecturers and workshop leaders unconditionally agree to indemnify the organisers against any lost, damage, claims, liability, conviction or compensation.